Monday, September 14, 2009

My dream and night photography search

So i have really been into night photography, and then also with painting the concept of dreams and memories... I would take a photo that i had of scene i photographed but where i was impacted by the entire scene and then use my memory to recreate the rest of the scene the way i felt it, and the way i remember it. It is an interesting mix that i am eager to continue experimenting with. So the search for dream and night photography to look at different techniques and ideas. here are a couple of things i came across. I came up with Images from Annie Liebovitz who is working with composite images and then another man Mike Hollingshead, he has alot of night work, but unfortunatly much of the night photography i came across was much of the same kind of stuff but his has colors in his images that i love. I will also post some of my recent night photographs, i would like to take the night photography idea and combine it with the composite/dream images.
Annie Leibovitz - Disney Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment