Monday, September 28, 2009

For my Midterm Project


So i have been brainstorming ideas and keep coming back to this part of photography that recalls a moment a time. Something that Photography fundamentally captures. I have also been think about in there shoes kind of thing dealing with the question, " if i were so and so at my age, id be..." I dont know about everyone, but it is a question or phrase that seems to be coming up a lot especially since school is taking longer and marriage and kids is a phenomenon that is existing less or happening later on in life for many people. So i have begun collecting photos of grandparents and parents and plan to take the photos and information to create almost a time capsule of an image something that shows, something that represents if i were my grandparents at my age, something that examine the connection the dissconnection and the gap of generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment