Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crit Day

So today was crit day, and basically i got back what i thought, after showing in class the other day not the best review interms of understanding the concept fully. But it gives me a reason to push further, maybe my next step is to disect my ideas a bit more. I have explored this thing of linking myself to places or people and maybe there is something more to that. I feel after thinking about it a bit, that maybe im trying to figure out through my photographs something about who i am, and what makes me... is it who i come from? where i come from? where i lived? So i have some thinking to do. maybe imagery that doesnt have the need to be so precise? something that can be precise in its own way but not in terms of its affilation with another image.

No comments:

Post a Comment