Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Some Pics of early shoots/test shoots



So there are things that need to be addressed with the quick pre shots, in terms of footware and hair, but also the complexity of lighting... I used a strobe in one of them just because at the time it was really overcast and the sun wasnt casting any kind of shadow. I think also we might change the location of the photos. especially the sitting down one, but these shots give me an idea of what to fix and where I would like to go now. Next sunday i have reserved the Barbershop that my grandfather used to own and work at. I will use the space to set up shots taken in that space and may put some of these shots in that space, just to add a sense of oddness, and maybe this space will be a space where borders of generations are crossed. we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment